If you’ve made your way onto this page then it means you have a true love for the practice of Yoga and you have an inner voice that is saying “seek further.” This is your opportunity to mentally, physically and emotionally challenge yourself so you can become an inspired Yogi, and an inspiring teacher if that is your path. Whether you decide to teach or to use this experience to deepen your own practice we are grateful for your willingness to extend the reach of this transformative practice. Just know that embarking on this journey with us will forever change you. You will step into a state of vibrant aliveness and there is no telling where it will take you.
Your Perennial WISDOM Teacher Training Staff
The Perennial WISDOM Program
Over the course of a 4-day Immersion and 7 weekends you will step deeply into the practice of yoga. Working intensely with your teachers and fellow students you’ll move through a program designed to deepen your practice and learn the process for transmuting that knowledge and inner wisdom so you can be an inspiring teacher. Our program gives you the richness of learning this practice and finding your teaching voice from several passionate and experienced teachers, each of whom brings their own expression to the practice and in so doing will encourage you to find your own.
The WISDOM Yoga Teacher Training program offers up:
- Your opportunity to gain command of the basic techniques of Asana
- Your opportunity to gain command of the basic techniques of Meditation
- Your opportunity to gain command of the basic techniques of pranayama
- Time to delved into the rich history and expansive wisdom of Bhakti, Jnana, Raja and Karma Yoga – and their modern day expressions at Perennial called Wholehearted Yoga.
- An understanding of the anatomy and physiology of the body. This enhances your appreciation for the physical and subtle body shifts that happen during practice.
- Your chance to learn how to teach a Vinyasa style yoga class that is fundamentally sound but also creative and spontaneous and true to your expression of yoga.
- Connection to yourSELF.
- The encouragement to listen to Source
- The nudge to step into your power and to make a difference in people’s lives, beginning with your own.
“The training I received thru Perennial Wisdom Teacher Training was wonderful – intense and well-rounded – more than I could hope for. Our teachers are knowledgeable and have a strong desire to see their students succeed at their goals.”
“As advertised on the Perennial Wisdom Teacher Training webpage, this experience has forever changed me personally and professionally. I enjoyed having the consistency of two lead teachers – Meg and Lynn. Both lead teachers get to know each teacher trainee individually and uniquely guide the teacher trainee to both personal and professional growth. I loved having the opportunity to learn from many other specialists leading to a well-rounded instructional program including all aspects of the yoga way of living. I appreciate that the program encourages personal growth and finding one’s own yoga voice. I look forward to sharing my knowledge with others in the years to come.”