The Perennial WISDOM Program
If you’ve made your way onto this page then it means you have a true love of yoga and you have an inner voice that is saying “seek further.” This is your opportunity to mentally, physically and emotionally challenge yourself so you can become an inspired yogi and yoga teacher if that is your path. Just know that embarking on this journey with us will forever change you. You will step into a state of vibrant aliveness and there is no telling where it will take you.
Over the course of a 4-day immersion, 7 weekends, several Wednesday evening training sessions and lots of practice you will take a deep dive into the practices of yoga and meditation and learn a Perennial WISDOM Way of knowing and living your life.
- The opportunity to gain command of the basic techniques of asana, meditation, pranayama and chanting.
- An authentic expression of the ancient practices of yoga and meditation with time to delved into the rich traditions of Bhakti, Jnana, Raja and Karma Yoga….and their modern day expressions at Perennial called Wholehearted Yoga.
- An appreciation of the anatomy and physiology of the physical-body, an eye opening look at the energetics of the subtle-body and the opportunity to open wide the heart-center.
- Your chance to learn how to teach a Vinyasa yoga class that is fundamentally sound, creative, spontaneous and true to your expression of yoga.
- Connection to yourSELF so you can hear your own voice and teach from it.
- The encouragement to listen to Source and the inspiration that lives inside the Perennial Truths.
- The nudge to step into your power and to make a difference in people’s lives, beginning with your own.
“The training I received thru Perennial Wisdom Teacher Training was wonderful – intense and well-rounded – more than I could hope for. Our teachers are knowledgeable and have a strong desire to see their students succeed at their goals.”
“As advertised on the Perennial Wisdom Teacher Training webpage, this experience has forever changed me personally and professionally. I enjoyed having the consistency of two lead teachers – Meg and Lynn. Both lead teachers get to know each teacher trainee individually and uniquely guide the teacher trainee to both personal and professional growth. I loved having the opportunity to learn from many other specialists leading to a well-rounded instructional program including all aspects of the yoga way of living. I appreciate that the program encourages personal growth and finding one’s own yoga voice. I look forward to sharing my knowledge with others in the years to come.”
Would you like to talk on the phone or meet in person before you go further?
We’re happy to do so.